Amadeus is a comfortable, fast sailing catamaran for a fun trip around the islands. It can accommodate up to 30 guests.
The catamaran features three en-suite double master cabins with their own bathroom, electric toilet and shower facilities for any person feeling like an afternoon nap!
The saloon is very light and spacious with a u-shaped, custom built settee set around 2 tables.
8 Persons can sit here comfortably for lunch, or you have the choice to sit outside in the cockpit which features one large table.
A convenient and well-stocked galley is located in the starboard (right) hull and is fitted with a gas stove and an oven/grill.
Our Krabi itineraries include trips from a beach near your hotel – yes, we come and bring the yacht directly in front of your hotel for your convenience and bring you to the yacht with our tender.
A classic day excursion can take you to the following destinations:
- To Ko Mai Phai (Bamboo Island), Ko Kai (Chicken Island), Poda Island and return to the hotel beach during sunset. (8 hours)
- To Ko Hong, Ko Kudu Yai and Ko Phak Bia and again return back to your home beach with the sun setting. (8 hours)
- To Ko Phi Phi Don (Monkey Beach), Ko Phi Phi Leh (Maya Bay, Losama Bay and Pileh Bay), then to Ko Kai (Chicken Island), Poda Island and return to the hotel beach during sunset. (10 hours)
Krabi Itineraries Details
Trips start and end at Klong Muang Beach, which is to the West of Ao Nang, facing Phang Nga Bay.
We can also pick you up in front of your hotel if the tide allows.
Trip prices based on 8 guests
Every extra above 8, please add 1200 for adults and 800 for children 3-12 year old.
We do give for free 2 x 2 person kayak and 1 x SUP
8 hour sailing trip to Ko Mai Phai and Ko Dam Hok – THB 26,000
Meet your captain at 09:00 and proceed to the yacht. Sailing time around 1 hour and 30 minutes. Pick a mooring and get the snorkel stuff ready. If the wind allows, move later to the East side to visit the beach.
- 12:30 Lunch on board.
- 14:30 Sail to Ko Dam Hok fresh fruit will be served on the way.
- 16:00 swim and beach visit.
- 17:00 arrive at Ao Nang for departure.
8 hour trip to Ko Hong and Ko Phak Bia – THB 26,000
- 09:00 meet the captain at the tsunami warning tower and go to the yacht.
Welcome drink and set sail for Ko Hong, which is about 1 hour 30 minutes away.
A great beach awaits you here and if you fancy going into the hong with the kayaks, this is the spot. You can switch kayaks with other guests on the beach.
Lunch on the beach in the shade under a tree – this is the best place looking at the scattered islands of Phang Nga Bay!
Relax and later we get back to the yacht and sail to Ko Phak Bia – another small private beach with fantastic scenery.
- 15:30 we need to return back to the yacht and return back to Ao Nang – arrive there at around 5 pm.
10 hour Phi Phi Leh, Monkey Bay and Ko Dam Hok Island trip – THB 32,000
- 08:00 meet the captain at the tsunami warning tower and proceed to the yacht.
- 08:30 am depart for Phi Phi Leh, where we visit Maya Bay, Losama Bay & Pileh Bay
- 11:00 arrive at Maya Bay stay in this area for lunch.
- 13:00 depart for Monkey Bay – arrive at 13:45
Visit the beach and play with kayaks and SUP. Fresh fruit will be served.
- 14:45 depart for Ko Dam Hok. Afternoon snacks will be served on the way.
- 1645 arrive at Ko Dam Kok and visit the beach and time for a last swim.
- 17:30 depart Ko Dam Hok
- 18:00 arrive at Ao Nang
- Welcome drink
- All Vat and taxes
- Travel accident insurance
- Thai Style lunch buffet & tropical fruit platter (Vegetarian Menu on request)
- Coffee, tea & iced water, soft drinks,
- Snorkeling & fishing equipment
- 2 x 2 person kayak and Stand up paddle board
Prices do not include:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any shore admissions and National park fees
- Hotel transfers
- What to bring:
- Swim wear, short, T-shirt, beach towel, sunscreen, rash guard, mosquito spray, sun hat, sun glasses, beach shoes/flip flops
- The tour program may vary due to tide levels and is always subject to change according to weather and sea conditions.
- Do not bring unnecessary items or high valuables on board.
Prices in THB/day
The price for a private day trip is: THB 26,000 for up to 8 guests HIGH SEASON 1 Nov – 15 May 2021
- For every additional guest we charge THB 1,200, maximum 35 guests on board.
- Children of 3-12 years THB 800
- Children below 3 years old is free
Prices do not include:
· Alcoholic beverages
· Any shore activities
· hotel transfers
3500 THB per day
A great way to relax, a must try experience
* conditions apply
|Length||48 ft (14,5 m)|
|No. of guests||up to 20 guests for day trips|
|Entertainment||audio CD/MP4 player, i-pod docking station, outside loud speakers, audio library. You will NOT find TV and video on this yacht|
|Standard||8-person tender with outboard, fishing equipment, snorkeling equipment|
|Extra||kayaks, scuba diving, , Thai massage|
|Design/built||Faraway 48ft ultra fast and comfortable, aluminium catamaran, launched in 2014.|
|Sailing||cruising speed 8 knots, top speed FAST|
|Special||Amadeus features high standard of Thai and European catering and Italian style espresso’s. Free Thai cooking lessons! Your holiday on Amadeus will be a relaxing and culinary experience.|
Get Started Today
Take a crewed sailing day trip on one of our yachts for a a personalized sailing experience with your family and friends.
Sail away from crowded beaches in style to explore local favorites at your own pace.