It’s amazing how much space you will notice in this Lagoon 380.
With 4 double cabins and two crew/guest quarters in the bows, there is room enough for everyone.
Cruising Area: Thailand
The galley is the strategic link between the saloon and the cockpit. Space, volume, light, ergonomics, the warmth of wood, all these characteristics have been taken into account to ensure that you fully enjoy cruising on-board the Lagoon 380.
The layout is simple yet efficient, with features such as a large cockpit with table and bench seat, extra water tank, electric windlass, rigid walkway on the trampoline, wide side decks, solar panels, dinghy davits, one electrical winch in the cockpit, autopilot, big chart plotter at the helm, gas BBQ and a hard cover Bimini.
Prices Bareboat Charter per week
|29 APRIL-29 OCT||30 OCT-19 DEC||20 DEC-02 JAN||03 JAN-12 MAR||13 MAR-28 APRIL|
|€ 3530||€ 6050||€ 8315||€ 7140||€ 6050|
Skipper qualifications – The skipper of the yacht must have skipper experience on +/- similar size yacht for minimum 4 weeks cruising and/or a skipper license equivalent to RYA Coastal Skipper or higher
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!
- No. of persons up to 10 guests
- Cabins 4 double cabins + 2 berths in bows
- Measurements LOA 11.55 m – 37.9 ft, beam 6.53 m – 21.4 ft, draft 1.15 m
- Design/built Lagoon, 2015
- Rig & Sail Area fractionally – 79 m²
- Navigation wind instruments, depth sounder, GPS chart plotter, auto pilot
- Galley stove, oven, fridge
- Comfort fully air-conditioned, fans, cockpit table, bimini, CD-Player, iPod plug, deck shower
- Standard RIB 3.1 m
- Options skipper, cook
- Special and easy to handle sailing boat that is specially equipped for your tropical adventure
Get Started Today
Take a crewed sailing day trip on one of our yachts for a a personalized sailing experience with your family and friends.
Sail away from crowded beaches in style to explore local favorites at your own pace.