Built 2008, the Bavaria 34 is specially equipped with high-tech mainsail furling set with vertical battens and 20% more sail area.
A comfortable, very well equipped boat for up to 4 guests.
Cruising Area: Thailand
Specially equipped with high-tech mainsail furling set with vertical battens and 20% more sail area, bimini, dinghy davits for performance, solar panel for comfort, GPS chart plotter, autopilot, great 2 double cabin layout for a perfect holiday in the tropical sun.
Valid until the end of September 2023
- Pay 4 nights, get 5.
- Pay 5 nights, get 6.
- Pay 6 nights, get 7.
- Pay 7 nights, get 10.
- Pay 10 nights, get 14.
- Pay 14 nights, get 21.
Prices per week in Euro:
|29 APRIL-29 OCT||30 OCT-19 DEC||20 DEC-02 JAN||03 JAN-12 MAR||13 MAR-28 APRIL|
|.||€ 1610||€ 2175||€ 3330||€ 2650||€ 2175|
Skipper qualifications – The skipper of the yacht must have skipper experience on +/- similar size yacht for minimum 4 weeks cruising and/or a skipper license equivalent to RYA Coastal Skipper or higher
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!
- No. of persons up to 4 guests
- Cabins 2 double cabins with shared bathroom/shower
- Measurements 10.71 m – 34 ft,beam 3.60 m – 11.9 ft, draft 1.55 m – 5.19 ft
- Design/built Bavaria 34, 2008
- Rig & Sail Area Fractional 7/8 cruising speed 6 Knots, top speed 7+
- Technical Volvo Penta 18 hp diesel engine
- Navigation wind instruments, depth sounder, GPS chart plotter, autopilot
- Galley stove, oven, fridge
- Comfort electric fans, opening hatches in all cabins and saloon, bimini on the cockpit
- Standard 1 inflatable
- Options gennaker, skipper, cook
- Special and easy to handle brand new boat that is specially equipped for your tropical adventure
Get Started Today
Take a crewed sailing day trip on one of our yachts for a a personalized sailing experience with your family and friends.
Sail away from crowded beaches in style to explore local favorites at your own pace.