Sailing Cruise 6 Days/ 5 Nights
Sail From Phuket to the Southern Islands
6 day join-in trip every Sunday from Chalong Bay From November to April
Join in sailing cruise aboard Catamaran Amadeus
Discover the beautiful islands of the Andaman Sea
Amadeus is a comfortable, fast sailing catamaran for up to 8 guests on join-in trips.
Island-hopping from Phuket to the Southern islands and back, with stops at the following islands: Koh Maithon, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Koh Muk, Koh Rok, Koh Ha, Maya Bay and Koh Racha Yai.
You will immediately feel at home on this new catamaran. Amadeus’ interior is stylishly designed in moulded GRP gelcoat finish and natural wood colour trims. The varnished rosewood& beach floor is a masterpiece of craftsmanship adding a nice touch to the homely feeling on the yacht.
Discover the beautiful Islands of the Andaman Sea during this six-day dream vacation. This wonderful cruise is sure to make your vacation in Thailand an unforgettable experience.
Board the Catamaran Amadeus and enjoy 6 days to the islands south of Phuket, where you can snorkel, swim, relax, and treat yourself to the delicious cuisine on board.
Sailing cruise schedule is as follows:
Price per person in a double cabin:
● October 29th, 2023 ensuite 1299€ non- ensuite 1199€
● November 5th, 2023 ensuite 1399€ non- ensuite 1299€
● November 12th, 2023 ensuite 1399€ non- ensuite 1299€
● November 19th, 2023 ensuite 1399€ non- ensuite 1299€
● November 26th, 2023 ensuite 1399€ non- ensuite 1299€
● December 3rd, 2023 ensuite 1299€ non- ensuite 1199€
● December 10th, 2023 ensuite 1299€ non- ensuite 1199€
● December 17th, 2023 ensuite 1299€ non- ensuite 1199€
● December 24th, 2023 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● December 31st, 2023 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● January 7th, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● January 14th, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● January 21st, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● January 28th, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● February 4th, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● February 11th, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● February 18th, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● February 25th, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● March 3rd, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● March 10th, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● March 17th, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● March 24th, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● March 31st, 2024 ensuite 1499€ non- ensuite 1399€
● April 7th, 2024 ensuite 1299€ non- ensuite 1199€
● April 14th, 2024 ensuite 1299€ non- ensuite 1199€
● April 21st, 2024 ensuite 1299€ non- ensuite 1199€
● April 28th, 2024 ensuite 1299€ non- ensuite 1199€
|Price for a single person in a double cabin:|
● October 29th, 2023 ensuite 1699€ non- ensuite 1599€
- Day 1
Transfer from the airport or from your hotel to Chalong, where the ship is moored. At 11 AM, you can board the Amadeus and settle into your cabin. After an orientation by the Captain, the Amadeus sets off at around 11:30 AM.
In about two hours, we will reach Maithon Island, where you can enjoy the warm, clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
Then you will have your first taste of our chef ’s delicious cooking. After lunch, we will set sail again, this time for Ko Phi Phi Don.
There you can wander through the streets, have a drink at a bar, or relax with a massage. In the evening, enjoy a wonderful dinner aboard the ship. This will be our first overnight location.
- Day 2
Anyone feeling energetic to walk to the viewpoint? One needs to go early, before it gets hot and the steep steps will get you out of breath, but you will be rewarded with an amazing view of the two large bays.
You will return to the yacht and breakfast will be waiting for you before we set sail for Kantiang Beach in Ko Lanta, This is one of the larger islands and it offers great beaches and the island is covered with natural forests inviting you for a scenic walk to a water fall.
After you return, we sail a bit further South to a secluded anchorage and here we have a great small restaurant with excellent Thai cuisine. This will give you the chance to eat out for a change and experience real Thai hospitality. (The dinner and drinks on shore are not included in the price)
- Day 3
On this day, breakfast will be served while we sail. Our destination: Ko Muk Island.
Here you can visit the Emerald Cave, where a breath-taking surprise awaits you.
Once again, we will hoist our big sails, and with good wind, we should reach Ko Rok Nok Island in about two hours. This area is world-famous for its snorkeling and diving, and it boasts the most beautiful beach of the Andaman Sea.
The water is crystal clear, and the range of sea life in the Coral Sea will amaze you.
- Day 4
You really won’t want to leave right away. Before we set off, make sure to take one last dip in this gorgeous natural setting.
On the way to Ko Phi Phi Leh, we will stop for more snorkeling at Ko Ha. You might be able to catch some tuna for very fresh sashimi along the way.
Just in time for a spectacular sunset, we arrive at Maya Bay. This is where the film “The Beach” was shot. The Bay is closed at the moment to give the reef a chance to recover from over tourism, so after sailing past to give you the opportunity to take some photos, we move to another secluded bay further north, where we spend the night.
- Day 5
At seven in the morning, the world is just waking up. Enjoy a fresh cup of coffee as you contemplate the morning light in Maya Bay. We depart before breakfast to another secluded place on the West coast of Phi Phi Don, enjoy the snorkeling and breakfast there and you can try the SUP or grab a kayak to paddle to the beach.
Later we set sail and depart for Ko Racha Yai, with the hope to spot some bottle nose dolphins which are regulars in that area. Again, the waters there are crystal clear inviting you for a swim and snorkel.
We have several anchorages to choose from, all of them feature stunning beaches.
- Day 6
After breakfast, the ship will take you back to Phuket’s Chalong Bay. We will arrive around 11 a.m., and you will disembark with unforgettable memories. Of course, we will make sure get you to the airport on time, or take you to your hotel.
Send us a non-binding booking request for this unforgettable trip to one of the few, still untouched paradises. Or just write to us.
Prices in Euros
Join-in Cruises 5 Nights / 6 Days in the beautiful Islands of the Andaman Sea
|Double cabin en-suite||1,295 Euro/person. / single person 1,685 Euro|
|Double cabin shared bathroom||1,195 Euro/person/ single person 1,540 Euro|
|Children : must be at least 12 years old|
Prices do not include:
Get Started Today
Take a crewed sailing day trip on one of our yachts for a a personalized sailing experience with your family and friends.
Sail away from crowded beaches in style to explore local favorites at your own pace.